No Return For Angel


An emotional Angel Martinez took to Instagram to inform fans of his on-going injury troubles.

He told fans:

''Well, I've been in silence few days, I was waiting some results, thinking, and finally I'm going to get another operation. Looks like the meniscus stills damaged and I want to sort it as soon as posible. I'm very very disappointed, I would say very angry with everything, but it's not going to help me to overcome it. I dried all my tears, and I'm positive and strong to fight again, for my daughters, my wife, to make my family and friends proud, and to bring this club to the next level and give back all the love I've received in my time here. Nothing, absolutely nothing will remove my smile.''

You can follow Angel Martinez here: www.instagram.com/angelmartinez31/

It's such a shame such a positive influence will not be starting for our team. We wish Angel a speedy recovery.





Comments

Popular Posts