Welcome Byron Harrison



This is Byron Harrison, the 6 foot 3 striker who had a 3 or 4 month trial spell at Chelsea as a youngster and describes football as his life. Harrison's former clubs include Havent & Waterlooville, Worthing, Boreham Wood, Harrow, Ashford Town, Carshalton, Stevenage, Wimbledon and Cheltenham before becoming a Spireite.

Byron Harrison who describes his footballing style as ''athletic, but laid back'' ''it's the kinda style some like, some don't''

Harrison was asked to name three words to describe him, which he replied ''Laid back, intelligent and athletic''  

When asked if he prefers to play as a lone front man or with a partner Harrison answered ''that changes game to game for me'' ''sometimes you're feeling confident and your bodies feeling good you don't mind playing as a lone man''

''Generally most strikers would like to play with another striker, especially with one whos attributes work with yours''




When asked about if he prefers balls through the middle or getting crosses into the box.



''I think both appeal to strengths of mine'' ''I like to attack crosses'' ''I like to run onto balls slipped through''  

''I much prefer the ball to feet, when people look how tall I am they automatically they assume I should be doing a lot more but that comes with being 6 foot 3'' said Harrison ''but I like to try and beat a player, run at somebody''   

''I've played in a lot of teams where the team has been the focus''

What makes you most happy ''Being around football''



Here are Byron's highlights from 2013/14



Welcome Byron.




Comments

Popular Posts